BRIDGEPORT, CT, Nov. 4, 2021 – Seven attorneys with Zeisler & Zeisler, P.C. have been recognized by Super Lawyers®. Five partners in the firm were selected to the 2021 Connecticut Super Lawyers list and two attorneys were selected to the 2021 Connecticut Rising Stars list.
The five Zeisler & Zeisler attorneys on the 2021 Connecticut Super Lawyers list are:
- Matthew K. Beatman, Bankruptcy; Business Litigation
- James Berman, Creditor Debtor Rights; Business Litigation
- Eric Henzy, Bankruptcy; Business Litigation
- Jed Horwitt, Creditor Debtor Rights; Bankruptcy; Business Litigation
- Stephen M. Kindseth, Business Litigation; Debtor Creditor Rights
The two Zeisler & Zeisler attorneys on the 2021 Connecticut Rising Stars list are:
- John L. Cesaroni, Bankruptcy; Business Litigation; Creditor Debtor Rights; Securities Litigation
- Aaron Romney, Business Litigation; Bankruptcy; Securities Litigation
The Super Lawyers list recognizes no more than 5% of attorneys in each state. The Rising Stars list recognizes no more than 2.5% of attorneys in each state. To be eligible for inclusion in Rising Stars, a candidate must be either 40 years old or younger, or in practice for 10 years or less.
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas. These attorneys have been recognized by their peers and attained a high level of professional achievement. The selection process includes independent research, nominations from other attorneys and peer evaluations.
The seven Zeisler & Zeisler attorneys will be featured in the November 2021 issue of New England Super Lawyers Magazine and in a special supplement in the November issue of Connecticut Magazine.